Sunday, May 2, 2010

New book blog begins in June

We'll be starting a new book blog in June and we're changing the date for the "live" blogging. In June, we'll begin discussing tThings Seen and Unseen: A Year Lived in Faith by Nora Gallagher. We'll be dividing the book into three parts and blog June, July and August. I've talked with a few people and Tuesdays have created some conflict. I'm thinking we might try the third Thursday of each month (which would also keep us away from summer holiday weeks. That would mean we would follow this schedule: Thursday, June 17: Chapters Advent, Christmas and Ephiphany (pages 3-79); Thursday, July 15: Chapters Lent, Holy Week, and Eastertide (pages 80-157); and August 19: Chapters Pentecost and Ordinary Time (pages 158-234).

2 comments:

Kim S said...

There are a couple of copies of "Things Seen and Unseen" available in the church office if you would like to borrow one to read.

Connie said...

Did you blog on Thursday and I don't know how to find it? I logged in late but I didn't find anything going on. I think the book is great. The church she attended reminded me of Trinity in many ways, particularly the active participation of members in the services and outreach programs of the congregation.